CHPO is among our brands with a good level according to Vitruta Sustainable Brand Criteria and therefore it is listed with the sustainable brand label in our online store. This section is organized according to the information provided by the brand.
- CLEAN CONTENT | In the production of all the brand's products, GRS certified recycled polyester, PETA approved vegan leather, recycled stainless steel and bioplastic and recyclable materials are used in packaging.
- HARMLESS DYEING | The brand guarantees that the dyeing process in production is carried out in a way that will not pose a threat to the health of people involved in the production, is environmentally friendly and free of toxic chemicals. At the same time, watch models are produced in accordance with RoHS, which requires the use of harmful materials.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT | The brand has a significant sensitivity in redesigning, reducing and reusing in packaging, logistics and sales processes, paying attention to the substances specified in the Vitruta Zero Waste and 5R Approach . For example, eyeglass cases are made from recycled PET bottles; The plastics used in packaging are produced from corn.
- RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY CHAIN | The brand knows its supply chain well, that is, down to the raw material level, and inspects its suppliers at regular intervals.
- CLIMATE FRIENDLY | The brand acts very sensitively to ensure emission reduction, but does not yet support additional projects under this heading.
- SOCIAL IMPACT | The brand supports the non-profit organization Skateistan, which uses the popularity and unifying power of skate culture to increase community development and cooperation between children and young people in Afghanistan, Cambodia and Southern Africa. At the same time, it collaborates with many places such as the Swedish egalitarian organization Make Equal to produce capsule collections and donates all the profits from these products.
- CERTIFICATION | The brand has GRS and PETA-Approved VEGAN certificates for the harmlessness of its various raw materials.
- GENDER EQUALITY | The brand continues its social impact projects by supporting gender equality. It attaches importance to gender equality by complying with ethical values and moral standards with its production and management staff.
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT | Since the brand is not produced in Turkey, it has no direct impact on regional development.