Couldn't load pickup availability
Basic Beanie, logo-free, soft-textured, unisex and made of 100% organic cotton, from the Vitruta Essentials collection, designed and produced ethically and responsibly with the aim of increasing the number of sustainable products and brands within Vitruta!
- Material: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- FSC certified product shaking card.
- Made in Turkey.
- No bleach is used and no tumble drying is done.
- Turn inside out, wash and iron at 30°C.
More than 50% of the materials in this product are obtained from sustainable sources.
About the Brand
About the Brand
Vitruta is among our leading brands according to the Vitruta Sustainable Brand Criteria and is therefore listed with the sustainable brand label in our online store. This section is organized according to the information provided by the brand.
- CLEAN CONTENT | The brand uses environmentally friendly raw materials in all its products, and works with manufacturers who prefer sustainable production processes that consume much less water and energy than conventional methods. The products are produced from GOTS certified organic cotton, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and BCI certified cotton. It is ensured that the manufacturers have international certificates and the selection of raw materials and fabrics is made in line with these certificates.
- HARMLESS DYEING | The brand guarantees that the dyeing process in production is carried out in a way that will not pose a threat to the health of people involved in the production, is environmentally friendly and free of toxic chemicals. Certified fabrics are used to monitor the use of harmful chemicals during the dyeing phase of cotton products. We ensure that the dyehouses we work with have wastewater filtration systems, use less water, and produce without using any toxic chemicals that could harm employee health.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT | The brand has a significant sensitivity in redesigning, reducing and reusing in packaging, logistics and sales processes, paying attention to the substances specified in the Vitruta Zero Waste and 5R Approach . As a matter of fact, the purpose of this special collection sold in Vitruta stores is to increase the number of sustainable products produced ethically and responsibly. The use of FSC certified materials that comply with forest management standards and the complete recycling of the resulting waste are also prominent items.
- RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY CHAIN | The brand recognizes the supply chain at the middle level, that is, down to the material supplier (cotton fiber supplier, yarn supplier, etc.) and inquires about its certificates.
- CLIMATE FRIENDLY | The brand acts very sensitively to ensure emission reduction and allocates a budget for additional projects under this heading. As a matter of fact, since the products are sold only in Vitruta stores, they come directly to Vitruta warehouses after production and there is no additional logistics process. In addition, thanks to the cooperation with Ecording, emission balancing investments are made with the project of dropping seed balls by drone into difficult areas that need to be afforested with each product purchased. Renewable energy is supported in all Vitruta offices and warehouses with I-REC certification.
- SOCIAL IMPACT | The brand stands out with its work that contributes to the culture of creating shared value within the framework of Vitruta's Sustainability Program, VitrutaForGood. In addition, thanks to the cooperation with Ecording, each product purchased saves a significant budget spent on environmental projects such as the project of dropping seed balls with a drone into difficult areas that need to be afforested, the use of FSC certified paper and protective materials instead of plastic in packaging, renewable energy investment and the I-REC certificate. has.
- CERTIFICATION | The brand has an I-REC certificate thanks to its efforts to support renewable energy, and it only works with certified suppliers to support fair production.
- GENDER EQUALITY | The brand supports and attaches importance to gender equality. It has been continuing this for years through communications through Vitruta stores. Half of the team behind all the efforts made for Vitruta consists of female employees.
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT | Since the brand's production is made in Turkey, it contributes to regional development.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping over 1.000 TL:
For orders under 1.000 TL, the shipping fee is 49 TL. Your order will be delivered to the cargo company within 1 business day, unless otherwise stated. The delivery time to your address usually varies between 1-3 business days depending on the workload at the cargo branches.
Returns are completely free within Turkey. You can return unused, unlabeled, undamaged and fully accessorized products within 30 days of the delivery date.
Returns are not possible for books and sub-products in the underwear category. In the Bikini&Swimsuit category, returns cannot be made for products whose protective tape has been removed or damaged.