Sandqvist is among our brands with a good level according to Vitruta Sustainable Brand Criteria and therefore it is listed with the sustainable brand label in our online store. This section is organized according to the information provided by the brand.
- CLEAN CONTENT | In the production of all the brand's products, materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester/nylon and leather, which is a by-product of animals used in the food industry, are used.
- HARMLESS DYEING | The brand guarantees that the dyeing process in production is carried out in a way that will not pose a threat to the health of people involved in the production, is environmentally friendly and free of toxic chemicals.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT | The brand has a significant sensitivity in redesigning, reducing and reusing in packaging, logistics and sales processes, paying attention to the substances specified in the Vitruta Zero Waste and 5R Approach .
- RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY CHAIN | The brand knows its supply chain at a good level, that is, down to the raw material level (cotton producers, etc.) and inspects its suppliers at regular intervals.
- CLIMATE FRIENDLY | The brand states that this is the issue they think about the most, that they have serious awareness and that they are improving their operations within their goals every day, especially since 2019.
- SOCIAL IMPACT | The brand does not directly collaborate with an official organization on social impact.
- CERTIFICATION | The brand is a member of FWF , which monitors adequate wages and a safe working environment in production facilities.
- GENDER EQUALITY | The brand continues its social impact projects by supporting gender equality. It attaches importance to gender equality by complying with ethical values and moral standards with its entire production and management staff.
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT | Since the brand is not produced in Turkey, it has no direct impact on regional development.