EXPRESS CONSENT TEXT ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Novapera Pazarlama Ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş (“Vitruta” or “Company”); As the data controller, we request your explicit consent regarding the following issues within the scope of the processing of your personal data, except for cases subject to exceptions within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (“Law” or “KVKK”) and relevant legislation;
As stated in the relevant provisions regulated within the scope of the law and Vitruta policies; Your Personal Data will be processed, recorded, stored, preserved, reorganized, and shared with public institutions and organizations authorized to request your personal data in a limited and measured manner in connection with these purposes, within the framework of the purposes specified below that require processing, and under the conditions stipulated by the Law. We hereby inform you that, within the scope of the purposes mentioned in this text, it will be transferred to Vitruta's shareholders, business partners, suppliers and/or third parties at home or abroad for the reasons stated below.
- Opening a customer record on Vitruta's website, creating and updating a username,
- Performing quality control and improving service quality,
- Ensuring that Vitruta sends the Customer's invoice (e-invoice, e-archive, paper invoice) to the Customer,
- Order tracking,
- Sending the product(s) to the Customer,
- Providing information, product promotion, offering suggestions to Customers, informing our Customers about our campaigns, promotions, discounts, offers, events, sweepstakes, contests and opportunity activities and services,
- Providing support to the Customer by Vitruta after sales,
- Informing its customers about Vitruta's improved and newly developed products in order to create and/or increase customer satisfaction,
- Online sales or tele-sales and Vitruta's ability to contact the Customer to achieve this,
- Providing bulk electronic message management to customers,
- Performing the basic functions required for the operation of Vitruta's website,
- Analyzing Vitruta's website and thus improving its performance,
- Increasing the functionality and ease of use of Vitruta's website,
- Carrying out personalization, targeting and advertising activities for Vitruta's website,
- To communicate with our customers regarding the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Distance Sales Contract and the Law on Consumer Protection, to provide the necessary information, to fulfill the obligations assumed in accordance with the contracts we have concluded,
- It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of the contract with the customer,
- It is mandatory for Vitruta to fulfill its legal obligation,
- It is necessary to process your data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
- For other reasons such as data processing is mandatory for Vitruta's legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned,
- Performance evaluation processes with business partners and suppliers and organizing these processes,
- Providing telecommunications products and/or services, e-commerce services (including trading platforms and online auctions), payment services,
- Providing retail sales and services,
- Carrying out finance, investment, insurance, banking and credit card transactions,
- Providing telecommunication products and services,
- Provision of e-commerce service (including trading platforms and online auctions),
- Procurement of storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, program, cloud computing), security and call center services at home and abroad, especially in EU countries, America, England, OECD countries, India, China and Russia.
In order to provide better service to customers and within the framework of the legal obligation arising from the Law and related legislation; Your personal data that will enable you to fulfill the said purpose and legal obligations (name, surname, date of birth, mobile phone number, e-mail, gender, address, profession, education, marital status, all shopping information of the member, customer transaction information, connection with social media accounts In such cases, the information that the member has approved to be shared through those channels, navigation and click information on the application, location information where the application is opened, product information during shopping) may be requested from you and this data may be recorded in Vitruta's mobile or web application in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes.
Identity and Contact Information of the Data Controller
The identity and contact information of Vitruta, which has the title of "data controller" in accordance with the Law and relevant regulations in terms of personal data obtained from customers, is given below.
Company: Novapera Pazarlama Ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
Address: Firuzağa Mahallesi Boğazkesen Caddesi No:30 Beyoğlu 34425 Istanbul
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cap address: email@example.com
Regarding the matters included in this Open Consent text, I give my explicit consent by reading the Information Text , without being affected in any way, to the processing of my personal data for the purposes explained above and to its transfer to the persons mentioned above.