Campo Chromefree Leather Women's Sneaker
Couldn't load pickup availability
Campo Chromefree, which is among VEJA's iconic models with its silhouette suitable for every style, has ChromeFree (chrome-free) leather, which comes from farms in the south of Brazil and has undergone innovative and simplified tanning processes that do not include chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids. Thanks to this process, 40% of water consumption and 80% of salt consumption are saved in the production of smooth and light ChromeFree leather.
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Side: ChromeFree leather
- Logo V: 22% rubber and rice waste
- Insole: 40% sugar cane, 12% organic cotton, 11% Amazon rubber and 11% recycled EVA
- Outsole: 23% rice waste, 19% Amazon rubber and 12% recycled rubber
- Inner Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Place of Production: Brazil
More than 50% of the materials in this product are obtained from sustainable sources.
About the Brand
About the Brand
VEJA is among our leading brands according to the Vitruta Sustainable Brand Criteria and is therefore listed with the sustainable brand label in our online store. This section is organized according to the information provided by the brand.
- CLEAN CONTENT | Environmentally friendly raw materials are used in all of the brand's products. Organic cotton from Brazil and Peru for canvas and laces; Unlike most sneaker brands, instead of plastic for the soles, various innovative materials designed from Amazon rubber, recycled pet bottles and recycled polyester are used. It is ensured that the manufacturers and suppliers have international certificates and the selection of raw materials and materials is made in line with these certificates.
- HARMLESS DYEING | The brand guarantees that the dyeing process in production is carried out in a way that will not pose a threat to the health of people involved in the production, is environmentally friendly and free of toxic chemicals. The products are produced in Brazil in factories with high working standards and where VEJA managers are constantly present. Certified fabrics are used to monitor the use of harmful chemicals during the dyeing phase of cotton products. We ensure that the dyehouses we work with use less water and produce without using any toxic chemicals that could harm employee health.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT | The brand has a significant sensitivity in redesigning, reducing and reusing in packaging, logistics and sales processes, paying attention to the substances specified in the Vitruta Zero Waste and 5R Approach . The brand carries out repairs to give a second chance to used products in bad condition, focusing on issues such as using FSC certified materials and completely recycling the resulting waste.
- RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY CHAIN | The brand knows its supply chain at a good level, that is, down to the raw material level (cotton producers, etc.) and inspects its suppliers at regular intervals. In the South American region, where the materials come from and production takes place, the brand has its own offices and a large team to carry out these inspections.
- CLIMATE FRIENDLY | The brand acts very sensitively in order to reduce emissions, constantly measures it and allocates a budget for additional projects under this heading. Product shipments, even business trips within Europe, are not allowed to be made with the airline that causes the most emissions. VEJA, the innovator of the sneaker industry with the materials used in production, makes maximum efforts to reduce emissions with many projects such as redesign, upcycling, repair and recycling.
- SOCIAL IMPACT | Within the scope of the VEJA Project, the brand focuses on many issues that will keep the social impact at a high level with actions such as protecting and growing the Amazon Forests, integrating women in the region into society so that they become influential people in their families, fair trade, fair wages and quality life.
- CERTIFICATION | The brand has an I-REC certificate thanks to its efforts to support renewable energy, and it only works with certified suppliers to support fair production.
- GENDER EQUALITY | The brand continues its social impact projects by supporting gender equality. It attaches importance to gender equality by complying with ethical values and moral standards with its entire production and management staff.
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT | Since the brand is not produced in Turkey, it does not contribute to regional development in our country.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping over 1.000 TL:
For orders under 1.000 TL, the shipping fee is 49 TL. Your order will be delivered to the cargo company within 1 business day, unless otherwise stated. The delivery time to your address usually varies between 1-3 business days depending on the workload at the cargo branches.
Returns are completely free within Turkey. You can return unused, unlabeled, undamaged and fully accessorized products within 30 days of the delivery date.
Returns are not possible for books and sub-products in the underwear category. In the Bikini&Swimsuit category, returns cannot be made for products whose protective tape has been removed or damaged.